Start A Company
Start a company in USA.
To create a Corporation in the United States, we will file documents called “Articles of Incorporation” or “Certificate of Incorporation.
The LLC version of these documents are called “Articles of Organization” or “Certificate of Organization” (these documents may have different names depending on which state you choose). Also, the word “entity” is used to describe a business that is not an individual and can apply either to a Corporation or an LLC.Choose Which Type of Business Entity to Form: Corporation or LLC.
Process of Set a Business-
- Choose Which Type of Business Entity to Form: Corporation or LLC.
- Choose Which State to Form Your Corporation or LLC.
- Requirements to Form a Corporation or LLC in the USA.
- After Forming a US Corporation or US LLC.
- Maintaining Your US Corporation or US LLC.