what is e-eCommerce?
E-Commerce, also known as e-Business, or electronic business, is simply the sale and purchase of services and goods over and electronic medium, like the Internet. It also involves electronically transferring data and funds between two or more parties. Simply put, it is online shopping as we commonly know it.
Payement Mantra have a proven track record in helping clients turn internet business ideas into a reality: successul and profitable online businesses are what we consistently build. The ecommerce solution is the engine behind this which does not compromise on functionality and is intuitive and easy to use. The added benefit of our ecommerce website solution is that the creative design of the website is unique to your business allowing you to stand out from the rest of your competition. Additionally, all the integration needed for acceptance of credit and debit card payments online is all taken care of for you, either by our own ePayments service or a wide selection of supported third party payment gateways.
Different e commerce websites are labelled or referred to differently, based on the function they fulfill-
- Business-to-Business (B2B): Electronic transactions of goods and services between companies.
- Business-to-Consumer (B2C): Electronic transactions of goods and services between companies and consumers.
- Consumer-to- Consumer (C2C): Electronic transactions of goods and services between consumers, mostly through a third party.
- Consumer-to-Business (C2B): Electronic transactions of goods and services where individuals offer products or services to companies.
- Business-to-Administration (B2A): Electronic transactions of goods and services between companies and public administrations.
- Consumer-to-Administration (C2A): Electronic transactions of goods and services between individuals and public administrations.